Refund Policy :
1. If you voluntarily terminate the Agreement, you may return Currently Marketable Products in your inventory for a refund. You may only return Products that you personally purchased from us for resale (purchases from third parties are not subject to refund)."Currently Marketable" means that the Products are returned within SEVEN (7) DAYS of purchase and are in resalable condition; however, Products shall not be considered Currently Marketable if returned for repurchase after the Products’ commercially reasonable usable or shelf life period has passed; nor shall Products be considered Currently Marketable if we clearly disclose to you prior to purchase that the Products are seasonal, discontinued, or special promotion Products and are not subject to the repurchase obligation. Upon receipt of Currently Marketable Products, we will reimburse you the full price of the product purchased LESS SHIPPING & PACKING CHARGES PAID BY US, COMMISSIONS PAID TO THE DISTRIBUTOR WHO WANTS TO RETURN THE PRODUCTS FROM THE DATE OF HIS/HER JOINING, BANK/CREDIT CARD CHARGES IF ANY ON PURCHASE.
2. If any person is not satisfied with our Products, you may return them for a refund if neither you nor we have terminated the Agreement and the Products were purchased within SEVEN (7) days and are in resalable condition. We will reimburse you the full price of the products purchased LESS SHIPPING & PACKING CHARGES PAID BY US, COMMISSIONS PAID TO THE DISTRIBUTOR ON THAT PRODUCT PURCHASE, BANK/CREDIT CARD CHARGES IF ANY ON PURCHASE.
3. If you order Products and then refuse delivery, your order is subject to the restocking fee and other procedures for returns herein, and we may charge you for the return shipping costs.
4. To receive a refund, you must comply with the following:
- a. Call our helpline and request for the refund.
b. The refund shall be processed within 15 days of the request after deduction of the charges as above.